Months || Printable Scripts FOIL READY
Now you can finally print my shop's weekly kits at home! You can purchase these stickers and get them printed + shipped home to you in this listing HERE.
Perfect for marking down your fave tv shows in your planner!
You will receive after purchase:
- 1 scripts files, each has 6 mini sheets
- files come in PDF, PNG & SILHOUETTE CUT FILES
- blackout and transparent png files included for Cricut machines
- FOIL READY, you can print them in a laser printer and foil them
- files are A4 but can be adjusted to letter size
- always print in 100% actual size or print from the software
- choose BEST quality for neat printing and result
- each mini sheet is sized: 8.5x7.5cm
- sticker sheet includes different scripts fonts
- scripts perfectly fit inside standard vertical columns
- red = kiss-cut // blue = complete cut from paper
- red lines should always be cut before the blue lines
Settings (these settings can change depending on the paper and machine you use, you can always adjust and test it yourself but here are the ones I personally use and works for me):
- Glossy Paper > 3 (force) & 6 (speed) RED // 10 (force) & 8 (speed) BLUE
- Premium Paper > 5 (force) & 6 (speed) RED // 14 (force) & 8 (speed) BLU
- CLEAR Glossy Paper > SEE LAST IMAGE REFERENCE !note that those are my own settings but feel free to adjust according to your own paper and machine needs!
Note: all files are designed on A4 size, but you can adjust the settings yourself according to your preference under "media size".
This is a digital product and will be downloadable directly after purchase, no physical item will be sent to you, all sales are final. This is for PERSONAL USE only, it is not allowed to redistribute or resell them in any form. Price is final, no shipping costs will be added since no physical product will be sent. Due to the digital nature of this product, I cannot offer refunds, returns, or exchanges.
Don't hesitate to share how you use my stickers, I would love to see the final look. You can share it on Instagram by tagging me (@lilysdesk) or using #lilysdesk